🔸 Total 100 grams — 98 kcal
● 1 chicken breast
● Beans 200-250 g (if time does not, you can take canned)
● Mushrooms (any, we have mushrooms) 100-150 g
● 1 large onion
● 3 cloves garlic
● 2 medium carrots
● Tomato paste 2 tbsp. l.
● Salt, pepper, spices to taste
0% fat. Beans with chicken breast in tomato sauce
1. Boil the beans beforehand.
2. Chicken cut into small pieces.
3. Add the onion half-rings, boiled beans, carrot cubes and mushrooms, about half-cup of boiling water, pasta, simmer about 10 minutes.
4. Now add the spices and salt, stir, cover with lid, simmer for another 7-10 minutes.
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Food — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Everyone in some sins, but the severity of this sin saved us JESUS CHRIST!
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm