— Beef pulp — 500 g
— Red bell pepper — 1 pc.
— Vegetable oil — 50 ml
— Onions — 1 pc.
— Tomato — 1 piece.
— Chili without seeds — 5 g
— Garlic is passed through the press — 3 cloves
— Carrots — 1 pc.
— Average potatoes — 3 pieces.
— Sweet peppers — 1-1,5 st. l.
— Salt — to taste
Delicious dinner. Hungarian goulash levesh
1. Cut the bell peppers into strips and sauté in a frying pan with vegetable oil. Add chopped onions and continue to cook over low heat.
2. Cut the peeled tomatoes into cubes, add chopped garlic and cook in a skillet until tomato juice will not be allowed. Stir the resulting mixture with the onion and stew on low heat.
3. Put the vegetables in a pan, add sweet paprika and 1 liter of boiling water, add salt and bring to a boil.
4. Add beef, diced with a side of 2 cm, simmer on low heat for 1 hour.
5. Add carrots, diced with a side of 1 cm, and after 10 minutes — sliced potatoes. Cook 15-20 minutes.
6. In the finished dish, you can add crushed chili pepper to taste.
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Food — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Everyone in some sins, but the severity of this sin saved us JESUS CHRIST!
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm