Low calories Cheese and oat pudding
Calories per 100g — 99kkal
zucchini 2 small or 1 large zucchini (400g peeled and seeds)
low-fat cottage cheese 100-125 g
25 g hard cheese
1 large or 2 small eggs
Clove of garlic
1 tsp. vegetable oil
1. Courgettes grate, mash, squeeze well (by excess fluid)
2. Cottage cheese mixed with cheese, grated on a coarse grater, salt is good (salt based on the entire casserole, since squash is not season with salt), add chopped garlic
3. Beat the eggs and mix gently with a mixture of cheese
4. Baking grease with vegetable oil, put the zucchini and pour the egg-cheese mixture, a little stir.
5. Bake in the oven at 250 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Food — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Everyone in some sins, but the severity of this sin saved us JESUS CHRIST!
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm