Muffins with apple Rosettes
Egg 1 piece.
Sugar 100 g
Vanilla sugar 10 g
Vegetable oil 100 ml
Milk 100 ml
Sour cream 2 tbsp.
Flour 300 g
Baking powder 10 g
Apples 1-2 pcs.
Water 200 ml
Sugar 50 g
60 min 12 servings
1. Mix eggs with a mixer along with sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Add milk, vegetable oil and sour cream. Shake again.
2. Then add flour and baking powder, mix well.
3. Cut the apples in half, remove the core. Slice each half very thin slices.
4. Bring the water to the boil with sugar, add the apple slices and cook for 30 seconds. Drain the syrup and allow the apples to dry. Take one apple slice and roll it with a tube. Then take another one and wrap it around the first one. Repeat to make a rose. In total there should be 12 pieces.
5. Fill molds for muffins with a batter, insert into the center with a rose.
6. Bake the muffins in a preheated oven for up to 180 ° C for 25 minutes. Before serving, cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Food — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Everyone in some sins, but the severity of this sin saved us JESUS CHRIST!
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm